Departure in the morning to start this full day excursion which covers the 2 major tourist attraction: the Buddhist temple Borobudur, and a Hindu temple with architectural elegance of the XIIcentury, Prambanan.
Borobudur is considered as the biggest single temple monument in the world, built by Çailendra at IX century. It was a period when the Buddhism took hold as the most influential civilization in this part of South Est Asia mean while Prambanan was built in more recent period and also a symbol of the glorious Hindu influence over this part of the archipelago.
Borobudur was for a long period of time in abandon, buried in the ground and covered with thick vegetation. An English Governor of the colony discovered it in the beginning of the XVII century. Since then a succession of archaeologists continued his work and succeeded in revealing all the aspects of this huge phenomenal temple.
This is just a short tour visiting the royal palace of the Sultan of Yogyakarta.
The Sultan remains a central figure in cultural life of the region even if his reign doesn’t give any influence in the political life of the country.
End of program.
To request the rate please specify your inquiry
– Period of travelling and Number of person who will join the package
– Tour service with guide or car with driver only
– Entrance fees on the sites
– Lunch and/or dinner to be included or not.
– The accommodation in our proposal is to be included or you organize your own accommodation
– Transfer on arrival/departure needed or not.
Rates per person : CONTACT US for a quotation..