Departure in the morning toward Bandung through Bogor and Puncak.
On the outskirt of Jakarta a stop is made to visit the Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, a cultural park with samples of nearly all traditional houses from all regions of the archipelago. This gives rich ideas about various traditional architecture throughout the archipelago.
Afterward proceed to Bogor to visit the botanical Garden. Bogor Botanical Garden was created by the Dutch colonial government in 1817, collecting nearly 15000 species of tropical plants from all over the world. Drive on to Bandung and arrival in Bandung at the day.
Checking in at Novotel Bandung (****)
After breakfast leaving the hotel for a fullday tour, visiting Tangkuban Prahu crater and the Ciater hot spring. Lunch can be taken in a local restaurant.
Proceed to Padasuka, the village where a musical group will perform bamboo musical presentation called Angklung.
Departure at 07.00 am, transfer to the train station for a long trip of the day to Yogyakarta. Lunch box will be served on board.
Arrival in Yogyakarta and transfer to the hotel in the city.
To request the rate please specify your inquiry
– Period of travelling and Number of person who will join the package
– Tour service with guide or car with driver only
– Entrance fees on the sites
– Lunch and/or dinner to be included or not.
– The accommodation in our proposal is to be included or you organize your own accommodation
– Transfer on arrival/departure needed or not.
Rates per person : CONTACT US for a quotation..